(My) Lecture on Inbound Marketing [in Portuguese]

By 10:26 , , ,

Last week, I was invited to lecture at a small startup incubator here in São Paulo to talk about inbound marketing. It was done via livestream and the video was published.

I don't talk too much about the specifics of my work here on the blog, and one of the things I enjoy the most in any of my many lines of work, is the public speaking bit. I genuinely enjoy sharing information and exchanging ideas with people who are just as interested in learning as myself. 

The lecture's in Portuguese, but basically I talk about how marketing is changing, and especially online marketing, which is evolving from the traditional banner ads and paid links to more organic interaction with users. I focused on startups and how entrepreneurs can take advantage of this. If you're an entrepreneur, marketer or just curious to hear how squeaky my voice is, click play below! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments