And We're Back! Once Again...

By 13:22 , , , , , , , , ,

Yes, we're back.

For good.

"But that's what you said last time!" 

Yes, I know, but I really need this blog right now.

"Why?"

Because I've been writing so much for my site and clients, I really just need to write for myself and I guess here I'm allowed?

Please bear with me, I've scheduled a few posts for the next couple of weeks \o/

But in a nutshell, here are some highlights on what's been going on with me for the past 6 months:

May: I ran a 5k and then told myself I would keep running after this. I did not keep running. But like this blog, I plan on starting again... tonight.



June: I went to Rio for a long weekend. It rained. ALL WEEKEND.

So we did this.


And this.



All weekend long. And it was so relaxing. AND - I did NOT take my laptop so I would force myself to not work!

July: Was spent pretty much locked up working on my website. With the occasional work done at a coffee shop!



August: I went to the Middle East! And Europe! It was probably one of the most amazing trips of my life. It was the first time I was in countries where I didn't speak the local languages, or even understand their alphabets... And when I realized Brazilians are a lot like Lebanese and Israelis - and it was heartbreaking to see these two beautiful countries don't get along. Needless to say, the conflicts in the Middle East have become more close to home for me now. Here are all the pictures for that: Mediterranean Adventure.

And here is a picture of reuniting with high school friends - in Lebanon!





September: My website launched! Woot woot! Welcome to your premier São Paulo Travel Guide! (yes, that is complete and shameless link building), and watch our video to see what it's all about




October: My parents came to Brazil again! My aunt got married in Minas Gerais, and then my parents, a few of my friends and I went to Blumenau for Oktoberfest. It was pretty epic.



November: I turned 27. It was pretty sloppy. Image is of me cradling my whiskey.


December... Watch out, you promise to be exciting, and I promise to make it worth my while! 




You Might Also Like

0 comments