Dani & Alex Get Hitched!

By 19:11 , ,

Over my two week break, I had very limited internet access, so I'll be updating you all on happenings over the next couple of weeks.

One of the exciting happenings was my cousin's wedding! She and her fiancé were married last Saturday and the wedding was not only beautiful, but tons of great family fun :-)

Here are some pictures from my camera!!

I took pictures of her getting ready, so here are a couple befores and afters

Before

After


With her papa dukes, Tio Juraci

Married

Cake Topper! Dani's now husband is a personal trainer and cyclist - cute idea!! :-)


The two young ladies in the middle are my grandmothers :-)

My tia/madrinha & I

Ladies of our family & Dani's father's side (& Marcelo weird in the background)

Crazy kids on the dance floor (the little girl is my cousin's new stepdaughter!)


Hope you all enjoyed! More pictures from Espírito Santo this week! :-)


You Might Also Like

0 comments