New Layout & Carnaval

By 08:00 , , , ,

Ok, so 3 things.


1. Carnaval weekend starts... NOW! Well, tonight.

I'm going to Recife and Olinda, one of the biggest Carnaval spots in Brazil (just behind Rio & Salvador... don't know which is first) with 4 of my girl friends and meeting up with a bunch of people there, so I'm super excited and will definitely have tons to tell you all when I get back :-)

2. IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS ON A FEED YOU MUST OPEN THE BLOG AND SEE MY NEW LAYOUT!!

There's still some tweaking to do, but my fabulous friend PH who's a web designer and flash developer (since I'm an SEO, I couldn't possibly allow any flash on my site) put together this super fun layout for me (how creative was he with the Statue of Liberty/Cristo Redentor?). Thanks PH!!

and

3. Can we discuss how hysterical this video is?




You Might Also Like

1 comments