Cheesy Christmas Songs

By 11:16 , , ,

Hey kids!!

Just thought I'd shoot a quick hello to say Feliz Natal! and Merry Christmas!! I'll be posting next week, so the Happy 2011 post will be here then ;-)

I have the day off tomorrow and even though it's only a 3 day weekend, I feel the need to make the 1,000 km trek to my hometown to spend Christmas with my família. It's always been one of those holidays where I feel more blessed than ever to have such great family and friends. This past week has been full of lunches, bars, happy hours (karaoke!!) with friends and I'm sure I'll be able to enjoy my family for the next 72 hours and make up for missing them the past few months (esp. my 2 grandmothers who are the cutest ever!).

And since I'm in the Christmas spirit, I've been listening to Christmas songs all day! But of course the best are the cheesy pop songs... So for your listening pleasure and my Christmas gift to you, a collection of the classics:

Britney Spears - "My Only Wish"



Mariah Carey - "All I Want for Christmas"



GLEE (I'm such a Gleek) - "Baby It's Cold Outside"



Coldplay - "Christmas Lights"



Katherine McPhee - "It's Not Christmas Without You"



(ok, this one's kinda sad, makes me miss my parents, but still...)

Train - "Shake Up Christmas"



And in Portuguese, I love this version of "And So This is Christmas"

Simone - "Então é Natal"



Wishing those who celebrate a Blessed Christmas!

You Might Also Like

0 comments