EuroTrip! Yes, I Was on Vacation.

By 21:28 , ,

My lovelies!!

So I know you have probably all thought I'd given up on this blog, buutt... I haven't. It's just that I didn't warn you guys that I'd have limited online access for the past few weeks because I'd be travelling and hate bringing computers/smartphones, etc. to keep me from exploring while on vacation (especially since I spend most of my day in front of a computer for work!)

Long story short, I had the vacation I've always dreamed of because I went to...

... Barcelona ....



... Amsterdam ....

... Paris ...


... London ...


... Edinburgh ...



... and Dublin!


(the scarf in most of the pictures being it was "summer" in Europe clearly means I've been in Brazil long enough to be considered Brazilian)

I took my very first "EuroTrip" EVER with my darling friend Ana (and we didn't even get sick of each other!) and it was a blast!! We saw a great flamenco show in Barcelona and played hide and seek at La Pedrera; didn't smoke weed, but did go to the Heineken museum in Amsterdam; went on the Tour Eiffel and shopped on Champs Elysees in Paris; took pictures in telephone booths and went to Abbey Road in London; thought a dragon was going to fly out of the Edinburgh Castle; and broke it down on the dance floor in a Temple Bar pub with a Guiness and/or Jameson in hand in Dublin.

It was your typical 2 20 something ladies' backpacking trip through Western Europe complete with missed flights, soccer games (still bummed about that), almost getting barred at customs, and of course eating like crazy and walking it all off!

I would love to share more pictures for you all to go through, but need more time to post them (and unpack!!). I just really need to post a quick shoutout because I missed my blog oh so much.

beijos!

You Might Also Like

4 comments