Feliz Natal!!

By 15:03 , , , ,

So I'm in my hometown, Governador Valadares in Minas Gerais to spend Christmas with my family and don't know if I'll have much internet access, so I just wanted to wish all you lovely readers a FELIZ NATAL for those who celebrate, and those who don't, have a wonderful week as well celebrating your day off in your own special way :-)

It's sooo hot here in GV and it still doesn't feel like Christmas at all, even though I spent it here last year as well. It makes it feel even less like Christmas after I spoke to my mom last night and she told me that it snowed two feet in Connecticut on Saturday!! No snow and no parents on Christmas just isn't the same. But I'm slowly but surely learning to spend Christmas in the blazing heat and with the rest of my HUGE family here in Minas!!

This tree is actually in SP on the Estaiada bridge, but it's so pretty, I had to put a picture somewhere, lol.

Hope you all have a blessed week and I'll be back early next week for more updates!!

In the meantime, random, I know, but for political news, did you guys see Aécio Neves, Minas Gerais' governor is out of the race for the Brazilian presidential elections? Anyone have feelings about the 2010 elections at all now that they're definitely less than a year away?

beijosss!!

You Might Also Like

2 comments