parabéns para mim!

By 18:07 , ,


so yesterday was my 24th birthday!! i'm almost hitting that quarter century mark, i know, scary, lol.

my friend paty made it a point last year and has done it again, to make my birthday far from home as best as possible! this year she offered up her dad's office's backyard to host a cookout for my birthday :-) and there's nothing i like more than good food and good friends on a sunny day (although yesterday was quite muggy...)

and i must admit, despite it being ever so difficult to spend my birthday away from my parents (tears were certainly shed yesterday over the phone and off) and many of my friends in the U.S.... i'm oh-so grateful for the friendships i've cultivated here in São Paulo and can't get over how blessed i have been in that aspect throughout my life. so as i have done several times here on this blog - publically - my friends, i <3>

here are some pictures from the festivities!! (see more on my facebook album! feel free to friend me as well, but please mention you're a blog reader!)

a few of my favorite men...
the gorgeous little georgia & mami rebeca
my wonderful boyfriend, fábio.
being silly with PH & Ana
the lovely paty and i!

You Might Also Like

2 comments