Hiatus from the Internet & Feliz 2009

By 15:52

So I know I said I'd post before the New Year, but I haven't had the opportunity to because I've been busy eating, sleeping, praying and visiting family too much (and it doesn't help that not everyone here has internet access at home!)... plus, when you do it for a living, it's always great to not sit in front of a computer for 10 days.

But stay tuunneeddd to hear all my adventures in Minas Gerais for the holidays. Se Deus quiser, I'll be back in São Paulo Saturday night.

In the meantime, I just wanted to wish you, my reader a FELIZ ANO NOVO and HAPPY NEW YEAR :-)

Thank you all for enjoying my blog these past 10 months, and I look forward to entertaining you with my silliness and rants even more so in 2009!

Now, I must go for the daily afternoon coffee, cheese, juice and cookies (talk about working out in the new year...).

beijjoosss, com muito carinho,
-poly.

You Might Also Like

1 comments